Sure to Fall (In Love With You) – Hard Cider
A simple cider for the holiday season. Something approachable and easily drinkable. A holiday gift, a family toast, and something different for the holiday season.
This was my first cider and was done on a whim. I picked most all the ingredients at the local grocer with the exception to a handful of grain, to add a hint of caramel, and the yeast. Cider house select yeast has nutrients packaged with it which is nice and the grain, caramel 120, adds a touch of caramel flavor.
- ABV – 6-7%
- IBU – NA
- SRM – NA
- 3 Gallons Motts Natural Apple Cider
- 2 Gallons Treetop Apple Juice – 3 Apple Blend
- 1 Gallon Treetop Apple Juice – Honey Crisp
- 1 Can Frozen Treetop Apple Juice
- 16 oz Raw Honey
- 1/3 lb Brown Sugar
- 1/2 lb Briess Caramel 120
- 1 Cider House Select Yeast